Wednesday, June 19, 2013

my everyday style: a simple tee!

As I laid out in yesterday's post... I love to throw on a tee with some white jeans and fun accessories and call it an outfit.  This type of outfit is just too easy.

Lately I am loving carrying a clutch.  It seems perfect for my light-weight summer style. So effortless and just the bare basics can fit inside.  If you haven't noticed, I completely crave simplicity lately.  I think it has something to do with growing older and (hopefully) wiser. Learning that less is more has taken me too long to learn, but now that I have learned it... I find the simplicity addicting.  I am looking for ways to simplify in all areas of my life.







Details:
Top, Gap (seen here)
Necklace, J.Crew
Clutch, Deux Lux (via GILT)
Jeans, Old Navy (similar)
Wedges, Sole Society

see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.