Wednesday, April 24, 2013

my everyday style: everyday style!

This outfit is nothing special, except that this was one of the favorite outfits I have recently worn. I'm easy to please I suppose.  But if you know me, you know this outfit is totally my 'thang.  Ripped jeans, a blazer, a striped top and an oversized bag.  That's all that I need to be comfortable and feel good.  I could wear this iteration every single day.

Sometimes I worry that I am too "casual" to be a style blogger. But then I realize that that is just silly talk. I can't be the only lady that craves casual and comfort on a daily basis.  So if you came here for cocktail dresses and fabulous pumps... you are in the wrong place. The gal you are looking for lives three blogs down.  I hear she is a doll.







Details:
Top, Gap - on sale!
Blazer, Gap
Jeans, Zara
Shoes, Sperry
Bag, Kate Spade (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.