Wednesday, April 24, 2013

22 fresh finds under $50!

I really enjoy pulling together posts that focus on one specific price point.  While I love to make investments in my wardrobe here and there, I would say that $50 is my sweet spot for shopping.  With coupons and promotions (or just really great prices!) it is considered a special occasion when I spend over $50 on a piece of clothing.  In fact you can see my recent spending by month here and notice that just a handful of items are in the over $50 category.

I'm sure you have a similar threshold for spending as well.  I would love to hear what it is!  Here are 22 great under $50 picks for spring...

(above: mint top, trench coat, swim cover-up, earrings, bag, ring, flats - these are my favorite flats right now, wear them all the time!)








 

site design by kiki co.