Monday, March 18, 2013

my everyday style: a touch of green!

Did you guys have a fun St. Patrick's day weekend?  We're not big into it in our household, but I always have an appreciation for a good reason to celebrate!  I grew up in Chicago, so you would think I was nuts for the holiday, but I haven't even ever had a green beer before (I know, what!?!?).

In honor of the Irish I donned a touch of green for church on Sunday... the last time I wore these shoes was for a Christmas party.  Every gal has got to own a pair of shoes that is un-practical enough to only pull out of the closet two times a year. Right? I'll blame the blisters on the leprechauns... (or just the fact that I should wear heels more often) those rascals!






Details:
Jacket, Zara (similar and similar - both super cute and great prices!)
Chambray Top, J.Crew
Black Pants, Old Navy
Shoes, Sole Society
Sunglasses, are THESE (I just found a ton of scratches on one lens of mine... something tells me one of my kids has something to do with it... I will have to order another pair!)

PS! I am sure you have heard by now that Google Reader is on it's way out (sad face!) I have read blogs on GR for years, but Bloglovin' is the place to be these days! I just switched all my "to read" blogs over there this weekend and it's such an easy and simple interface! If you don't follow me on Bloglovin' or you don't read blogs in a reader, I highly suggest you do! It is so so easy. Click here


 

site design by kiki co.