Wednesday, February 6, 2013

love is in the air!

Love is in the air as Valentine's Day approaches!  It is pretty much my number one favorite holiday... I just love all the red and pink flying around, the fun and whimsical nature of the holiday, the candy (duh!) and the excuse to love on the ones in your life (and perhaps splurge a little on yourself as well!). If there were no Valentine's Day, February would be the doldrums for sure!

Here's a fabby round up on what to get and give (hear that Mr.? wink, wink!).  And don't forget to stock up on Valentines to flatter and flutter your loved ones - and make sure they are all SWAK.


boyfriend merino sweater... I've had my eye on this sweater, I love the relaxed cut.
tiffany key chain... always classic!
hunter boots... seriously, when am I going to just bite the bullet on them. Red is my top pick!
gold necklace... simple and beautiful. A lovely reminder of love.
atelier mini collection... these scents are totally the creme de la creme!
heart charm bracelet... how charming!
macaron candle... mmmm!
heart DVF iPhone case... it's like carrying around a Valentine all month.
polka dot robe... very sweet!
red fleece skinnys... the next iteration of the "saturday" pant from J.Crew - in RED! LOVE!
two tone bag... I'm campaigning hard for this bad boy right now.
anchor socks... no more cold toes in bed!


 

site design by kiki co.