Tuesday, January 29, 2013

pretty pastels & spring hues...

Swoon! This time of the year is the best... sure we are all fighting mild cases of SAD (seasonal affective disorder, for those of you that actually see the sun... you may not have to worry about it) and cabin fever.  But we are looking ahead to spring and the promise of sunshine and warmth... and MOST importantly: SPRING CLOTHES!  In gorgeous SPRING COLORS!

I don't know about you, but this time of year my eyes just go into zombie mode when I see all these beautiful colors. I just want to buy it all...




So dish, have you started spring shopping yet? Confession: I might be stashing stuff away for spring break already (um, that is still 10 weeks away).  Don't leave me hanging... are you buying spring now too?

If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.