Thursday, January 17, 2013

my everyday style: grey for grey!

Wearing grey on a grey day is like peas and carrots. It just goes together.  Last week we had some mild temps where flats were acceptable - this week, not so much. But heck, I'll take what I can get.  Winter is only a season.

On another note... a few of you have mentioned you would like a tutorial on distressing jeans (like I did with these)... I'm trying to decide whether to do the tutorial on skinny jeans or boyfriend jeans.  Do you have a preference? Or both? Stay tuned... I promise I am working on it (albeit, slowly).  This is me in hibernation-mode... I'm a little slow!






Details:
Moto Jacket, Gap (similar)
Sweater, Gap (similar)
Striped Button Front Top, H&M
Jeans, H&M (DIY distressing)
Flats, Sole Society "Blair" style


If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.