Saturday, December 29, 2012

After Christmas sales!

If you are like me you have a really hard time passing up the after Christmas sales.  For me it's merely principal - Christmas ornaments for half off. How can you pass that up?  But it's also a great time to snatch up some investment pieces that are deep discount now that the retailers are setting their sights on a new year and a new line of clothes.

I have pretty strict rules about shopping the sales racks and this time of year I definitely don't cut myself any slack JUST because it's on sale.  When it comes to after Christmas sales don't buy it just because it's a good deal. I'll only buy something after Christmas if it was already on my wish list and at the price I can't pass it up (the pink pants featured here fit that bill!) or if it's a piece that I know I will love and wear over and over and over (JCrew anything usually fits the bill for me on that).  So stick to your plan and your style and you should be good!  Big ticket items like sweater, structured jackets and outerwear are always a good thing to find on deep discount because you know the quality will last this season and into next winter as well.  So I usually go for those pieces first.

Here are some of my top picks of items I have had my eyes on that are now great prices too!


 

site design by kiki co.