Monday, October 1, 2012

the new neutral: camo! {3 fun and feminine ways to wear this trend!}

Camo prints have been popping up lately in the most stylish of cuts and finishes imaginable.  A few months ago who (not I!) would have guessed we (mostly I) would be clamoring to get our hands on these camo duds?  While searching through Gap's new arrivals online this weekend (they are having 35% off right now so I just stocked up for the kids on fall clothes... so check that out too!) I spotted these super fun pieces that I'm totally jonesing for.

A little camo here and a little camo there... my tips for styling camo is of course, don't go overboard.  Second, pair with classic pieces to keep the camo from looking severe. And lastly is to pair camo with a bright color (shown here with orange, pink and blue!) to keep it from looking to serious.  Make your camo look and feel light hearted!

(above: cords (isn't this green gorgeous!?), striped top (loved it enough to style it up here!), earrings, nail polish, bronzer, camo loafers)





ps. happy first day of October... I think we can officially start buying Halloween candy now, right!?!

 

site design by kiki co.