Monday, October 15, 2012

my outfit: a little equestrian!

So yes, I am getting a lot of use out of this blazer (even more than shown on the blog really!)... it was definitely a good buy.  This outfit felt a little equestrian to me with the blazer, the cable sweater, the boots and the ponte pants. I wore this last week to a little dinner party at Abby's (I'm hoping she will blog about it... it was really fun, and her home is just gorgeous!).  I don't know about you, but I have a hard time getting out of the house in the evenings on week nights... it's like once 5pm hits I am DONE.

Turns out all I need is a simple and comfortable outfit (and maybe a ponytail too) and then I'm good.






Details:
Sweater, Gap
Blazer, Gap
Ponte Leggings, Target
Boots, Nordstrom
Bag, J.Crew 'Tillary Tote'
Earrings, Towne & Reese (c/o)

 

site design by kiki co.