Tuesday, October 23, 2012

3 ways to style Hunter boots!

Once the weather turns a bit I always get quite a few questions on how to style rain boots or "wellies".  Hunter boots are the gold standard for wellies...  but there are other options on the market that are comfortable and stylish too with a better price point (I've got a pair of Sperry's that I love!).  Hunters are well worth the investment though as they have such fun and fashion forward colors and they always seem to look good as they age (while my Sperry's are looking a little worse for the wear).

For fall I wear my wellies for rainy days and wet, dewey grass at early morning soccer games.  For winter they are great for wading through snow and slush (more snow than your Uggs should see!) paired with warm socks. And finally for keeping your feet dry through the spring thaw and subsequent rain.



(above: boots, coat, sweater, scarf, gloves --- mmm! so pretty!, jeans)




 

site design by kiki co.