Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday Splurge & Save (boot edition!)

After cleaning out my closet last weekend I knew one of the first things I needed to invest in was new boots for fall.  And while I am good at shopping for new boots (i.e. ogling all the beautiful styles from Tory Burch, J.Crew, Loeffler Randal, Frye and the like) I'm not so good at looking seriously within my price range.

With Nordstrom's Anniversary sale going on I knew this would be my time to find some great boots at a decent price - knowing that they would still be a little investment.

Once I saw these (and their price!) I knew they were the ones for me!  So while the Tory Burch option is gorgeous... this option fits my budget much better!  Plus, I love the zipper up the back, how cute is that? Once mine arrive from Nordstrom, I'll be sure to fill you in on how I like them.



 

site design by kiki co.