Tuesday, August 28, 2012

my outfit: September fever!

I have back to school fever... as in, I slip a few fresh notebooks and packs of new pens in the cart when I do the "back to school" shopping for my kids.  As in, I crave cooler weather and have completely given up on shorts (at least in my mind).  As in, counting down the minutes until my kids hit the books (wink, wink!).  As in, craving apple pie and apple cider.  As in, I won't even complain when it's time to start packing lunches.

My kids don't start school until next week (brutal!) but I'm ready to say good bye to summer already.  I know, I know... I'll want the freedom of summer back before I know it.  But right now, I'm ready for a change of pace, a fresh start and a new sense of freedom.

So I dress like it (when I can).








Details:
Top, Emerson Fry (birthday gift from THIS sweet lady!)
Jeans, Forever 21 (old!)
Bag, Cambridge Satchel
Watch, on loan from the same sweet friend
Bracelets, Studded (c/o Sorelli) and Tassle (Forever 21)
Flats, Gap

 

site design by kiki co.