Monday, August 6, 2012

my outfit: riveting!

The 30/30 Challenge is marching on over on Instagram (user: JillGG) and on my Facebook page.  If you are a little late to the party I am doing the infamous 30/30 Challenge - that is taking 30 pieces of clothing (and shoes!) and mixing and matching them for 30 days.  It's a last hurrah with my summer wardrobe if you will - even though, now that I think of it, I will wear these pieces that I am wearing below WELL through the rest of this summer and into the fall and winter.  I like my clothes to be versatile like that.

The one thing with the 30/30 Challenge is that it helps you think outside the box a little.  Like a scarf on your head outside-the-box.  Truth be told, my hair was a 'piece' (you can insert what KIND of piece) and I needed to run out the door and so, voila.  Also (more truth here) I wasn't a big fan of the scarf, but I took a risk.  One that was worth it? Who's knows.  Life is short.

I felt a little "Rosie the Riveter".



 

Details:
Scarf, vintage Liberty of London found at American Apparel
Top, Gap
Jeans, Target
Shoes, J.Crew (birthday gift from my husband!)

 

site design by kiki co.