Monday, July 2, 2012

summer staples...

Summer is simple for me... I need a delicious drink in my hand, a seasonal snack on hand, something simple and fabulous to wear, a great book to keep me entertained and some stylish shade for my eyes. Done and done.


1. Eight ways to pimp your lemonade!?!? Whoa! Yes, please! My favorite is the cinnamon stick. How fun!  I'm sure you could mix some spirits in their some where for some boozy fun as well!
2. Confession time, who buys sushi from the grocery store? (my hand is raised) These Cucumber and Avocado rolls are bound to be fresher than at the grocery and look so easy to make!
3. I love this tank, short and sandal combination.  Couldn't you just wear this all summer?
4. Have you read Clara and Mr. Tiffany: A Novel? (as in the famed Tiffany lamps?) It still is one of my all time favorite books!
5. I couldn't live without sunglasses. I love this classic pair!


 

site design by kiki co.