Tuesday, July 31, 2012

fun finds...

eek! I'm a little late with a post this morning... this is super rare... but I don't have much for you.  With summer going into it's last few weeks here I seem to be a crazy combination of trying to fit every last thing in and being a little burnt out at the same time.  Last night instead of sitting down to write a post, I sat on the patio with my husband and relaxed.  It was wonderful!

I didn't want to leave you empty handed though... and I had these two pieces saved in my "inspiration for a post" file.  So while I won't write a whole post around them, I will say... aren't they stunning together? I don't even know if these two pieces are "my style" per se - but the colors are so striking (especially together!).

In other news, I'm working on the Fall 2012 looks:book!  
This season I have been brainstorming on a new way to deliver this service to you... and I think that I have come up with something that you gals will love and that will be just as inspiring as it has always been.  Look for that to roll out in August!  
(I'm shooting for August 6, but I am not making promises at this point!)

 

site design by kiki co.