Tuesday, June 12, 2012

what to pack: family vacation!

We are getting ready to head out on a family vacation next week... I'm excited to get out of town for a bit and (hopefully) un-plug as a family.  Family vacations can be ANYWHERE to be fun... the lead up is just as exciting as the trip and I have high hopes that this trip will be equal parts exciting and relaxing.

We are headed to the "family vacation" mecca - Orlando, Florida!!!! While we aren't devoting our entire trip to Disney, we will be spending some time there.  It will be my kids' (and my husband's!) first trip to the Magic Kingdom - so exciting!  The rest of the trip we hope to relax by the pool and have some quality family time.

As far as packing I know to plan for two things: it's going to be REALLY hot and it's likely going to rain a bit.  That is expected for Orlando in June.  My packing plan is classic summer... navy and white will be my staples and from there I'll add a few pops of color and as many light weight pieces as possible.



And just because you gals always give the BEST travel advice ever (seriously!) I have to ask... what are your Orlando recommendations for family oriented food and fun? Do tell!!!

 

site design by kiki co.