Monday, May 7, 2012

California: the outfits!

The weather in Newport Beach was a lot cooler and rainier than I had planned (or hoped for!) while we were there last week.  So scarves, extra layers and coziness in general were necessary.  I had hoped to enjoy more shorts, skirts and tanks... but that's the way it goes sometimes.
(top left) shorts (similar), flatforms (Nine West, similar) and a sweater (Gap, similar) for a quick breakfast with my husband.

(top right) jeans & a fun striped top (both Urban Outfitters)... this was actually a dressing room outfit. I didn't bring these guys home with me... but loved them! 
(mostly because I already have a fair share of boyfriend jeans and striped tops) 

(bottom left) mint jeans (Target, similar), striped top (Gap, similar) and leopard scarf (Gap, similar)... this was my travel outfit.  Perfectly comfy & simple.

(bottom right) chambray top (J.Crew, similar) & maxi skirt (Forever 21, similar)... shopping outfit!

~~~

(top left) travel home outfit... striped top again (Gap, similar), trench (Forever 21) & floral scarf (Forever 21, similar).  Again, super simple & comfy.

(top right)... new jacket (Zara), mint t-shirt (J.Crew, similar), jeans (Gap, similar) and a neon belt (Gap, similar) for the last dinner out in California with my husband.

(bottom left) same outfit as 'top right' - this was my fab blow-out from the Dry Bar!

(bottom right) polka dot scarf (Zara), sweater (Gap, similar), jeans (Gap, similar) & boat shoes (Sperry) for a chilly day visiting the beach.


 

site design by kiki co.