Wednesday, May 9, 2012

3 ways to dress like one classy mama! (with every item under $50!)

In honor of Mothers Day I thought I would pull together some fun 'mom-looks' that are 100% approved by me and 100% NOT dumpy.  Enough with the gym shoes and yoga pants mamas... really... let's take it up a notch.  (also, if you are new around here... I wrote this "open" letter to moms last fall that was wildly popular, check it out!)

If you are a busy stay-at-home mom like me it can be hard to face your closet first thing in the morning and ask yourself "what to wear?" when you know that your day includes car pooling, cleaning, cooking and then ultimately collapsing into bed - that would be the four C's of motherhood.  But I promise that if you dress cute as a stay at home mom (machine washable, of course!) you will feel great and project a confident and happy vibe to your kids, other moms and probably your husband as well!

These stay at home mom outfit ideas are not rocket science... they are simple, cute, easy to care for and best of all: stylish!  And since I know you gals all love a good deal... all of the super fun pieces featured here are under $50.  You can thank me later!




 

site design by kiki co.