Wednesday, February 22, 2012

my outfit: winter wear!





By this time of the winter season it's expected that you have a few items in your closet that have gotten so much wear it's almost embarrassing.  That is definitely the case for this sweater... even though I just bought it a month or so ago (I would consider that a "late" season purchase) - it's quickly become the MVP for my winter wear.


I could seriously wear it everyday!  And while it gets worn a lot with jeans - this pairing with leggings was by far my favorite.  So cozy!


Are you like me at the end of the long seasons? Just wearing the same things over and over again?  My husband and I were just talking about the "long seasons" the other day - at least in Michigan... it seems like winter and summer are long.  And the spring and fall are short.  Must be why spring and fall seem to be so full of energy and exciting.  We know they are fleeting.





Details:
Sweater, Gap - it's on SUPER sale!
White Top, H&M
Leggings, H&M
Tassle Bracelet, Charlotte Russe (isn't this adorable? I got it in store and can't find it online - check your local store!)
Flats, Old Navy

Here's two other ways I've worn this sweater... with pink pants and bundled up in NYC!


 

site design by kiki co.