Tuesday, January 10, 2012

my outfit: black & white!





I haven't done an "Everybody/Everywear" challenge in a while... so I thought it would be fun to jump back into one... this one is black and white.  Done and done.  So simple, classy and fun! (yes, my feet were freezing, ppfffpphh, this weather is up and down and all around, I can't keep up)


The best accessory to black and white? Bold lipstick, of course.


Okay, not to change the subject or anything. Well, actually... yes, to change the subject.  Can we just chat about the upcoming Texas Style Council quick? K.  I'm all signed up, airfare is booked, hotel is booked and I am traveling with two of my favorite ladies on the interwebs (Linda and Bethany).  It's going to be a regular love fest - I already know that Linda is a hugger (right L?) and Bethany... are you in on some internet-friend-hugs?  I'm usually not big on hugs... but for these ladies. Anything.  They are like my long lost sisters.


I also happen to know that there are going to be quite a few IT listers (and IT list alumni) there as well! How exciting!  I can't wait to meet you ladies too! (the other Linda, Rachael, Joanne, The Style Dossier ladies and Becky of The Tiemann Girls - am I missing anyone?)  I'll reserve some hugs for you ladies too, if you are up for it!


And now for the Q& A portion... mostly just Q's. Mine to be exact.  Is everyone going to have a Texas drawl/accent? Seriously? Will you gals be calling me a Yankee all weekend? I need to know these things.  Also, I don't have cowgirl boots. Is this okay? Will you be checking for cowgirl boots at the door?  Also, I don't think I know exactly what BBQ is - I know it's different in Texas than up North. Is it any type of meat with sauce on it or do only certain meats and sauces qualify? Also, I don't eat a lot meat. Will there be anything BUT meat to eat in Texas? Also, when is the cowboy meet and greet, I didn't see that on the schedule? There will be cowboys, right?  Also, I refuse to ride one of those mechanical bulls. Let's just get that settled straight away.


I've never been to Texas. Can you tell?


Black + White | Everybody, Everywear

 Details:
Coat, Anne Klein (old)
Top, H&M
Jeans, Zara
Bag, Kate Spade
Shoes, Dolce Vita
Watch, Michael Kors
Lipstick, Nars 'Heat Wave'

 

site design by kiki co.