Tuesday, December 6, 2011

my outfit: bright orange!

Are you a fan of khakis? I feel like I am in theory... in practice, I'm not so sure. I always think they look great on other gals and 'blah' on me... but for this particular outfit I was in the mood for something a little more tailored and neutral than jeans.  So khaki's it was.  Maybe they just remind me of my "work" wear from when I used to work out of the home... hmmmm.  I don't know.  


Winter seems to be nowhere in sight.  Cooler temps, sure.  But no snow forecasted (really, I mean they threaten it and then it doesn't ever come to fruition).  So I am still thankfully wearing flats now and then.  It's kind of nice.  Except when you have to get a Christmas tree in the pouring rain - for that I would gladly take a blizzard.




Details:
Pants, Gap
Jacket, Tulle (courtesy of, previous season)
Orange/Red T-shirt, J.Crew (similar)
Necklace, Mimi's the Look (courtesy of)
Shoes, Gap (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.