Wednesday, November 2, 2011

work it wednesday: navy blazer!

Today I'm featuring my navy blazer! It's a piece that was on my wish list for a long time... so when I finally brought this one home earlier this fall I was bursting at the seams to wear it!  I've worn it a ton and found that it has effortlessly been incorporated into my wardrobe... I think I've worn it with almost every color of the rainbow so far.  Check it out:








Get your own navy blazer!

Now it's your turn! Read the link up details here, snag a button and link up below! A few of you have asked if there are any specific guidelines to Work it Wednesday posts... the only thing I ask is that you show one wardrobe piece or style of your choice three ways (or more) and have a button on your site or blog post.  You get full creative license and it's a great way to get some new visitors to your site!

 

site design by kiki co.