Friday, November 4, 2011

what to wear weekend: lounge!

After a red-eye flight home from Vegas I'm ready to sit in my pajamas all weekend... too bad that won't exactly be happening!  I have two kiddos I'm super excited to see... and a to-do list a mile long!  But a gal can dream...  so this weekend, I'll be wishing and wanting to lounge aaalllll weekend!

I'd love to hang out with my Kindle all day long... what good books are you reading? This flannel 'lounge' shirt looks unbelievably cozy, I could spend a whole weekend in this top! Now that it's getting cooler out, I think I need some new 'cozy pants' (that's what we call them in our family)!  My new favorite candle scent is this Vetiver & Lichen Voluspa Candle, it's a little manly and perfect for winter. A true day of indulgence is one without makeup and just a little extra lip gloss, my favorite is this Strawberry Lip Balm. Cozy socks!?!? Yes, please! And slippers, of course... these are on my current wish list!

Have a fabulous weekend!


 

site design by kiki co.