Monday, November 14, 2011

what to wear: Thanksgiving!

A reader recently asked me to post on Thanksgiving outfits... and while it's still about 10 days away, I figure you just can never be too fully prepared. Right? Here are some fun and simple outfit ideas for the big day.  Quite personally, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  No presents, no madness - just family and food and relaxation.  Oh, and plenty of wine!

Simple & Sophisticated... 
perfect outfit for meeting the boyfriend's parents, wowing the in-laws or heading to a catered or restaurant for the big meal.


Refined & Classic...
for simple and classic go with luxurious pieces in neutrals. 


Fun & Creative...
a fun outfit full of personality with florals, bold heels and super sleek black skinny jeans.


So what are your Thanksgiving plans? I have TWO events to attend... I better get cracking on planning my own outfits!


 

site design by kiki co.