Friday, September 16, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

I see a cozy weekend on my horizon... I've got a dinner date with my husband this evening and then I plan on laying low for the rest of the weekend.  I've got a big pot roast planned for tomorrow that we will munch on all weekend and besides that - I have no other plans!  (like how I just plan food!?!?)  I finally had to turn on the furnace today, which I'm sad about - but I can't wait to get the fireplace roaring!

There is no turning back now - fall is here and winter is on it's way.  I love the feeling of piling on the clothes to get cozy, don't you?  This morning was SO cold... but I opted for a layered shirt and sweater with two jackets instead of one big coat.  Call me crazy... the more layers the better!  Here's a perfect weekend outfit...


What are your weekend plans? Dish!


 

site design by kiki co.