Sunday, September 4, 2011

sponsor spotlight!

Every month I round up my amazing sponsors and THANK THEM for sponsoring some the great things I do here on the blog!  They are a great group of retailers... I highly suggest you check them out!

Apothica.... all things beauty and fragrance.  They have every product you could imagine, I just love perusing their makeup, skin care and fragrance options.  They also have an unbelievable selection of candles for your home. With fall upon us, I can't wait to turn off the air conditioning and get some fresh air in my house.  These K. Hall candles smell SO amazing... this Moss scent would be fabulous for my fall home scent.
Stella & Dot (consultant: Kelly Gartner)... has the hottest trends and looks for fall in jewelry and now handbags as well!  Check out their new offerings and their new fall pieces - they never disappoint!  I am loving this clutch/cross-body bag!
My Fashion Fixx... is a daily deal website which features jewelry, fun clothing and accessories from 50-70% off. They will also have beauty/styling tips to go along with their products. The launch is scheduled for October 10th and they will be giving away free accessories first day of launch!!  Go sign up for their notification list now.

Shop Kempt... is an online boutique offering a selection of modern sophistication with a dash of charm and femininity, all designed to create an exclusive look that is always stylishly kept.  They just released a fall look book for inspiration and I am just loving it!

Linkel Designs... is a sweet little easy shop featuring all sorts of handmade jewelry.  Everything is so dainty and sweet... it's impossible not to find a little something to love.  How cute are these earrings? 

Coquese Boutique... carries a wide assortment of handbags and accessories from around the world. They also carry the popular Mar Y Sol bag line... I'm loving this tote!








 

site design by kiki co.