Thursday, August 25, 2011

my outfit: more excited...

I'm more excited about a blazer than one should be in August. Admitted.  But I have been searching forever (foreva, eva, eva) for a navy blue blazer that was under $100.  And that may sound easy folks, but it's not.  Well, until now.  I just snagged this one... yes, I'm likely the only one who buys blazers in August with as much gusto as I did that fateful day.  But it paid off.


I'm likely the only one who actually WEARS a blazer in August with this much gusto as well.  Truth be told, I didn't wear the blazer the whole day... I threw it on over this outfit on a recent chilly evening for a family ice cream outing.


I'm in total love with it.  It's really great quality, full lined and fits like a glove.


Are you snatching up any fall items with gusto lately!?!? If so... what!?!?


Details:
Blazer, American Eagle
Top, J.Crew (similar)
White Jeans, Gap
Earrings, courtesy of Coquese
Wedges, Cynthia Vincent for Target (similar)

Check out what's up on my other blogs today!

  • I'm loving this late summer Kourtney Kardashian look... see how to get the look for less!
  • Have a picky eater in your household... I know I do!  This is a great free printable to get your kids to eat their veggies - maybe once and for all!?!?

 

site design by kiki co.