Monday, August 22, 2011

i heart fall... LOFT!

I'm continuing the fall previews with LOFT today... they are a great store for business attire if you work outside of the home - but they also have amazing refined classics that are a perfectly casual for weekends or you fellow stay-at-home moms.  This past weekend I was at the mall and casually walked by their store and about 20 pieces just *screamed* to me from their windows!  I love the lace details and cool and calming colors of their fall line.  It's almost like their pieces are visually relaxing, does that make sense? Can clothing be zen-like?

Here are a few of my favorites from their fall line.


1. leather bangles, this is so cute and I have been seeing these everywhere!
2. leopard print blouse, need I say more!?!?
3. flare leg trouser, I just love this silhouette!
4. classic wedges are perfect for fall!
5. lace applique sweatshirt, my favorite piece in the bunch!
6. chunky necklace, a simple but bold statement!
7. classic blazer, this is such a versatile color!
8. flare trouser jeans, so chic and perfect for casual Fridays!



 

site design by kiki co.