Monday, June 13, 2011

my outfit: take me out...

... to the ball game, of course!  It's hard to decide what to wear when you know you are about to sweat to near death... I was almost frozen (pun intended) with indecision.  And good for you - and me - I sweat just shy of death and fun was had by all.


I swear I never even got sweaty before I had kids. My life must have been awfully leisurely back then.


I was seriously worried about wearing white shorts to a baseball game (think: hot dogs, ketchup, pop, beer and cotton candy) - but the style gods were with me and they survived the game.  We have a little yokle-local baseball team here - the Whitecaps - and dang... baseball is fun people!


I'd love to get some season passes for the family... because while the afternoon games are hot and sunny, I bet some of the evening games are juuuuust perfect.  And what is more fun than hanging with the family and a bunch of hot dogs for a few hours? Nothing!


We rooted for the home team... and they won. Absolute success.


Details:
Hat, Target (similar)
Earrings, Forever 21 (similar)
T-shirt, Gap (similar)
Shorts, DIY'd jean short (similar)
Sandals, Havianas (similar)

ps. for any of you that were wondering (anyone? anyone?) I most definitely WILL be doing the next 30/30 Challenge that Kendi is hosting... I'm just working on getting myself home from vacation and back to reality!

 

site design by kiki co.