Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my outfit: red barn!

Do you have a barn in your 'hood? If not, you should. There is something about barns that is so reminiscent and pure and simple.  So we headed over to the closest barn (of course there is more than one around here!) and turns out it was a great spot for pictures.  It brought out the red/orange in my ring... random, but true.  



Don't think I'm some poor old country chick.  No sirree, we have Target and four star hotels just about as close.  And that my friends, is why West Michigan never fails to inspire and amaze me.  Also, now that I think of it, there is a Starbucks within walking distance from this barn - and you really can't beat that!



If I am Superman - wind and sun are my kryptonite. I can not seem to keep my eyes open for either!  So there you have it... my two weaknesses.




Details:
Top, Old Navy
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Clogs, Ugg
Necklace, courtesy of Towne & Reese
Bag, Deux Lux (similar - but I got mine cheaper at GILT!)
Ring, Forever 21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.