Monday, November 22, 2010

15 of 30... half way, no way?!

Here we go again...
Ohhh ohhh I want some more,
ohhh ohhh what are you waiting for,
say good bye to my heart tonight...
I couldn't choose between quoting that Neon Trees song or Pride and Prejudice... both which I am absolutely loving right now. No matter how far apart the two of them are on the spectrum. So I'll do both...

"All this she must possess," added Darcy, "and to all this she must yet add something more substantial, in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading."

Darcy knows... I can like pop music AND Pride and Prejudice.


I am an avid reader, but right now I am sick of chasing the next big book, the next NYT top 10, the next can't-stop-talking-about-it-or-staying-up-all-night-to-read book. So I am going for the classics, which are a little challenging. So I watched Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 version with Keira Knightley) to help keep my attention with the book. It's working and also... how BRILLS is that movie, I could watch that version over and over and over again. And I just might. Do you have any MUST READ classics? Next up for me will likely be Sense and Sensibility (another movie to "cheat" with) and I really want to get through War & Peace but darn that is long. But Anna Karenina is one of my all time favorites. Maybe I could re-read it. I'm just blabbering now... it is apparent.


All of that has absolutely nothing to do with this outfit of course! I can't believe we are at the half-way point. Party time! Just today I was wishing for my oldest (rattiest) comfiest pair of jeans and my TOMS. I started the Challenge on November 6, so I am slated to finish on December 5. Whoop!

Before we celebrate I still need to come up with 15 outfits... time to buckle down!

 

site design by kiki co.