Monday, August 9, 2010

good look for less, Vanessa!

I'm on vacay this week... but I have great posts lined up! First off, I am finishing up the 30/30 Challenge with photos I have been stock piling and secondly, I am catching you all up on some fun summer to fall wardrobe consults I have completed recently... sit back and enjoy!

~~~

First up, Vanessa... she's almost 40, has a little one at home and is a professor (casual dress code)... she had a roughly $500 budget to spruce up her wardrobe to get back to school this fall. Here's a look at her shopping list (click image for full details):


Let's take a look at a few outfits now...

Trouser style jeans are a perfect option for wear-to-work jeans. The darker the better as they look more refined and are very slimming. Vanessa also mentioned she's got some curves... so I kept it simple with a slim t, a tailored jacket and a great pair of jeans.


Great accessories are a working moms best friend! They simply jazz up an outfit with just one simple step. I just love this top with some fun accessories... perfect for a casual work environment.


Simple tops that have structured details like this top are perfect for moms... they are comfortable but still have visual interest. This is a great weekend outfit!

Happy Shopping Vanessa!
~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here!

 

site design by kiki co.