Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what to wear: elementary age kids!

I had so much fun doing the first round, I'm back for more... I am going to try and do outfits for kiddos at least once a week! It's fun and hopefully helpful to all the moms dressing the little ones out there.

You all said you wanted outfits for the elementary age set, so here they are!

Boys can be tough to dress, but stick to the basics and you have a classic and age appropriate look! I am so loving this "barn" style jacket!
Gap at ShopStyle


And of course what boy doesn't like to look a little sporty now and then... paired with a collar top this look is "sporty", not sloppy!
adidas at ShopStyle


Girls these days want to dress older and older, don't they? This tiered tulle skirt is very rock and roll, but the polka dot top and flowered hat keep it chic. And hello? Do they have those shoes in my size???
Old Navy at ShopStyle


Flowers, check. Pink pants, check. Denim jacket, check. Adorable flats, check. What else does a gal need really?
Gap at ShopStyle


Let me know what ages your little ones are and I'll work to compile some outfits here on the blog for all age groups!

 

site design by kiki co.