Wednesday, January 6, 2010

good LOOK for less: EXPRESS, Leslie!

I recently got an email from Leslie... she is looking to spruce up her business casual wardrobe a bit! She said she can wear jeans and cords to work (a definite plus!) but likes to dress in layers to keep warm (I could never figure out why offices keep the temps so cold!).

Here are some fun and simple outfits I pulled together for her:

This outfit is comfortable enough for sitting at a desk all day, but is still pulled together with great accessories (hello, beautiful watch!) and is suitable for a day in a business casual setting no problem. What I especially love about this outfit is that it would be great for weekends and the cords can easily be swapped out for jeans which makes the pieces super versatile.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


Again, here I have chosen simple and versatile pieces... but they aren't boring! A velvet jacket like this can be worn many different ways from fall to mid-spring no problem. Simple gold accessories bring the whole look together.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle


This outfit has a lot of spunk - it would be fine for work and fun to wear out with friends for dinner or drinks!
Gap at ShopStyle


Happy Shopping Leslie!

~~~

Interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services? Click here or email me at goodlifeforless @ gmail.com!

 

site design by kiki co.