Tuesday, January 6, 2009

oh, baby!!!

I'm not really in the market for baby "gear" any more... (thank goodness) but if I was I have to say that babyGap is rockin' it with some really unique styles! (I always secretly hated showing up to the park with the same stroller as twenty other moms... you?)



$, Floral Hotsling, $49.99 (from $60.00)
You'll be a hot mama in this Hotsling!
BabyGap: Floral Hotsling - black floral


$$, Maclaren Volo Stroller, $115.00
The Maclaren Volo is nothing new in the stroller world, in my opinion it is the single greatest and most versatile stroller you can own, but they sure didn't have these fun colors when I bought one though! This yellow is so great for a girl or a boy!
BabyGap Home: Maclaren&#153 Volo stroller - citrus


$$, Emily Pewter Diaper Bag by Storksak, $175.00
I am a proponent of un-diaper bags. I know they are necessary, but they don't have to be ugly (or free from the hospital). A diaper bag is an investment that will be WORTH IT! You will carry it for a year or more with each baby. So make it a good one!
GapMaternity: Storksak Emily pewter diaper bag - pewter


What is or was your favorite baby gear?

 

site design by kiki co.