Monday, December 8, 2008

Are ya' cold yet?

Sheesh... it's winter. At least in Michigan. I'm freezing my tail off over here - both inside and out!

I've specifically been on the hunt for a cute pair of fingerless gloves/mittens to use while I am on the computer. My hands get SO cold while I'm tapping away on blog posts or cruising the web for great deals! Plus, I just got a super-spiffy iphone (yipee!) and will need to be able to tap on that while in the car and out and about. So fingerless gloves are FOR SURE in order. I found this cute set at d'ELiA's and you can get all three pieces for only $50! What a great deal - or a great gift for a sweet girl on your Christmas list!

Suri Popcorn Hat


Suri Popcorn Hooded Mitten


Suri Popcorn Scarf


Save $10 when you spend $75 or more at dELiA*s! Use code XMAS75. Hurry, offer ends 12.24.08!

 

site design by kiki co.