Monday, June 27, 2022

loving lately for June!

 Since it's almost the end of the month I am rounding up a few items I purchased and LOVED for June. We have a beach vacation coming up I snagged a new hat and this striped sarong for the beach. Also I bought this eyelet dress and rattan box clutch that I will definitely be packing for our vacation too. This rattan box clutch is quite small and fits just the basics, I can't really say it's ultra practical, but it's gorgeous in person. Plus I love to use a small clutch in the summer for events or travel so I know it will get plenty of use for years to come. I found some really fun pieces at Evereve recently including this gauze bubble top, it can be worn on or off the shoulders, but I prefer to wear mine on the shoulders.  You can find more of my Evereve finds here. Lastly in the super practical and affordable category is this white tee (coming in at only $17) which is really soft and perfectly drapey, these white birkenstock slides (so comfortable!) and this striped tee (great basic!).

stripe beach sarong, hat, eyelet dress, white birkenstock slides, gauze bubble top (can be worn on or off the shoulders, I wear mine on the shoulders), rattan box clutch, striped tee, white tee

 

site design by kiki co.