Monday, August 5, 2019

wear it now and later (summer to fall edition!)

This is about that time of summer where I start really looking forward to fall fashion... I'm feeling uninspired by my summer pieces and so so ready for a reset with my closet. It's also the time of year where I start shopping for fall. And it's a little sad to see fall pieces just waiting for me but not being able to wear them yet!

Today I am highlighting a few fresh finds for fall - black jeans, a striped sweater and a leopard tee - and styling up both for NOW where it's definitely still summer and for LATER when the cooler temps finally arrive. I'm all about having a versatile closet and love stretching the pieces I own over multiple seasons. This post shows you how to do that!

I love my black jeans - they are a multiple season piece for me.  In the summer you can pair them with a graphic tee and sandals.  Later this fall pair them with classic loafers and a cozy sweater! (shop the pieces - now: MONTAUK teesandalsclear tote sunglasses or later: leopard loafersoversized. cream sweatercream quilted bagtortoise earrings)

This striped sweater is absolutely SWOON worthy for fall. It's giving me all the fall feels. You can sneak a wear in now when you head up North to escape the heat or to the coast for a weekend trip. Then bundle up with ankle jeans and distressed jeans later this fall. (shop the pieces - now: white jeanswoven sandalsweekender totering set or later: distressed jeanstoteankle bootscuff bracelet)

This fall is ALL about leopard!  This leopard tee is SO cute and such an easy and inexpensive way to incorporate leopard into your wardrobe.  You can pair it with shorts and sandals now and layer it with jeans and a moto jacket later this fall! (shop the pieces - now: denim shortssandalswoven totesunglasses or later: distressed jeansmoto jacketsneakers (or less expensive option), wrap bracelet)




 

site design by kiki co.