Thursday, September 6, 2018

how to style camo for fall!

Camo print is back in a serious way for fall - this is a trend that likes to come and go but lately it seems to have some serious sticking power. Camo is a fun print that is SUPER easy to style for fall. I love it's relaxed vibe that is perfect for weekends or after hours... but it can easily be dressed up into fun and trendy outfits as well.  I've already snagged a few camo pieces for fall that I LOVE (this sweater, this bag and this vest!) and have already been wearing and using them whenever I can. I still have a pair of camo sneakers on my wishlist and this pair of joggers is seriously calling my name.

How are you feeling about the camo trend for fall? Is it a thumbs up or a thumbs down trend for you? I've got lots of cute camo pieces here and tips and tricks on how to style camo for fall as well!


1. vest 2. hooded sweatshirt 3. t-shirt (lots of other camo hues available!) 4. camo jogger pants (obsessed - under $50!) 5. t-shirt dress (on sale!) 6. backpack 7. slip on sneakers 8. sweater

how to style it: 


 

site design by kiki co.