Friday, March 10, 2017

travel diaries: spring break must-haves!

I've mentioned before, but the VIP for our recent vacation to Puerto Rico was these sandals. I wore them a TON... with shorts for the daytime, with dresses for dinner and to the pool.  I love when I buy a new piece for my closet and instantly know I made the right decision.  These sandals will be worn all spring and summer. I know that for sure!  But they weren't the only piece that got two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

This swim cover up is so dang cute and perfect for throwing over a swimsuit while pool or beach side.  With it's side ties and little ruffle it's about as cute as can be. It can be easily thrown in the wash too, which is important because: sweat, sunscreen, etc.  Lastly I had been eyeing this striped tote by Baggu for a while now and decided to go for it.  It's another winner, and here's why: it's totally packable.  My usual beach/pool bag is too rigid to be packed, but this one folds up small and flat and is perfect for throwing in a suitcase. Then when you arrive at your destination it can literally hold ALL the things.  Because if there is a time I need a big bag, that time is at the pool/beach.  It perfectly held towels, snacks, water, reading material and sunscreen.  With room to spare!










Outfit Details:
Swim Cover-up (under $50 and also available in black!)
Swimsuit (top & bottom)



 

site design by kiki co.