Wednesday, February 22, 2017

my everyday style: graphic tee addiction!

I've had a graphic tee addiction for a while now.  They are just so dang easy to throw on and layer for any season.  You name it: fall, winter, spring or summer... I'm sporting a graphic tee either layered up or on it's own.  Just a few weeks ago I paired a darling graphic tee with a cardigan.  And here today I paired another graphic tee with a leather jacket, another easy and favorite pairing.  Graphic tees are perfect with blazers, vests, on their own, with cardigans and like I wore it here, with a leather jacket.  Plus, they are a perfect way to show a little extra personality in your outfit.  I love the saying on this one.  'oui mais non' means 'yes but no' in French.  Basically that is how I feel about life some days.  Sure, but well, maybe not.  Haha! You know those days?  It's like this t-shirt knows my inner most thoughts.   That's creepy, and awesome!

Below I linked to all sorts of fun graphic tees that may read your mind too.  You never know...









Outfit Details:
Graphic Tee (similar)
Leather Jacket (similar splurge, similar save)
Leopard Flats (similar)

Shop my outfit...


Shop fun graphic tops...



 

site design by kiki co.