Wednesday, August 17, 2016

on my radar... august 2016!

This is always one of my favorite posts to write here on the blog, where I outline what's catching my eyes these days.  Mostly because it's a brain-dump of everything I am swooning for lately with a few pieces thrown in that I already own and love.

This month I've got fall on the brain... that and PINK!  I'm totally crushing on pink for fall - it's perfect to pair with navy or black or even army green for a fun and feminine take on fall style.  Read on below to see what's on my radar this month... and why!

I recently got a sample of this jo malone blackberry & bay perfume thrown in with a Nordstrom order - I am SO in love... it's a hard scent to describe but my kids and husband keep saying "you smell so good!" and it really does smell so good.  A little sweet, very fresh and a little something else that I can't put my finger on.  (So naturally now I am wish-listing this candle too!)

I absolutely love these earrings... they are perfect for fall with turtlenecks! Or for just easy everyday wear.  Aren't they pretty? 

I snagged this pink bag on super sale... and yes, I am totally having a pink moment! The leather is so, so soft and I love that the darker hardware balances the sticky-sweet pink hue. 

It was time for me to freshen up my ankle boot selection for fall and I decided on these.  The suede is super soft and it has a slightly pointed toe for a little bit dressier look than some of my other ankle boots.  They are super comfortable too!

I am swooning for the blogger Sincerely Jules' clothing line at Nordstrom. It's full of fun and feminine pieces that are also totally wear-able.  How cute is this cream ruffled top? It would be so fun with black jeans this fall or with denim shorts right now. 

Ahem, this pink coat!!!! Major crush here.

One more piece from my fall wardrobe.  This navy sleeveless turtleneck sweater is a great transition piece from summer to fall. It's perfect on it's own or layered with a blazer or leather jacket later this fall!

I just snagged my absolute favorite blue jeans (they are so comfortable AND super flattering) in grey - I'm also really loving this black version too... you need to check out these jeans if you haven't already.  The price is a little steep, but I wear these babies so much and they never stretch.  They are so worth it! (or there are tons of other washes/colors here too!)





 

site design by kiki co.