Wednesday, June 8, 2016

my everyday style: white shorts!

I don't know what the draw is, but I seem to have quite the affinity for white shorts.  They seem to go with anything, which really makes it easy to get dressed.  Sure, they are bound to run into some drippy ice cream or a sticky bench from time to time.  But for the most part I'm surprised how clean they stay during the busy summer months. 

I love pairing white shorts with other neutrals like grey and this creamy beige sweater for a super summery outfit vibe.  Last week we talked about the off-the-shoulder top trend... and this week I indulge in a trend I have a lot more luck with - the open back top.  I have a few tops that are slit back and then this sweater that has an open back feature.  This is a trend that I find really easy to wear and also, very practical for spring and summer because it keeps you cool on warm days.  Isn't the back of this sweater so fun?  








(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Sweater, MinkPink
Shorts, Target (similar, similar or similar)
Bag, Chloe
Sunglasses, Tory Burch
Sandals, Madewell (similar)






 

site design by kiki co.