Monday, July 20, 2015

(more!!!) Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

No, you aren't seeing double… after last week's post on Nordstrom's Anniversary sale I knew I just had to do ONE more post on all the amazing deals!  I couldn't squeeze them all in to just one post… Aaaaand to be honest I was doing some more perusing of the sale myself this weekend and I really wanted to share some of these additional deals I found (if you haven't seen the first post… make sure to check that out!).

If you aren't familiar with Nordstrom's Anniversary sale - it's their once yearly sale where they mark down the NEW products for the upcoming fall sale (unheard of!) on the hottest designer and brand name pieces that don't usually ever go on sale.  So, yes, it's kind of a big deal.  And yes, you totally need to be shopping it! :)

Here are a few MORE of my favorite sale picks…


clarisonic brush set (this has been on my wish list forevs!!!), pink wallet clutch, arrow drop earrings, faux leather pants (swoon! I can already tell leather is going to be huge this fall), army green coat (under $50!!), burgundy flats, dooney & bourke tote, distressed jeans, turquoise earrings, ankle boots (similar to THIS pair I own and LOVE!), butter nail set


 

site design by kiki co.