Tuesday, June 9, 2015

my everyday style: hot and cold!

The story of my life is that I am cold one minute and sweltering the next.  So even during the summer I tend to have an extra layer (or two) on hand.  Blazers are season-less to me. This one is a ponte fabric… so it's perfect for all seasons and great for layering even in the summer when the air conditioning is freezing or the weather turns on you. 

I've been raving about these Target jeans on Instagram (user: JillGG) but seriously though - I am wearing them non-stop. I love the frayed hem and the fact that they are SUPER stretchy. 






(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Details:
Blazer, Forever 21 - ℅ (similar or similar)
Tank, Old Navy - love these tops and they are only $16!
Jeans, Target
Bracelet, Banana Republic (similar or similar less expensive)
Purse, Milly via Nordstrom Rack - ℅ (similar or similar)
Sandals, J.Crew (similar or less expensive option)

 

site design by kiki co.