If you are a mom or you have important moms and grandmas in your life… don't forget to spoil them (and perhaps yourself a little!) this Mother's Day! Or if your husband needs a cheat sheet for gift ideas for you… send him the link to this post! (wink, wink!)
2. For the literary types… classics are always a good idea. I love this "Three Novels of New York: The House of Mirth, The Custom of the Country, The Age of Innocence(Classics Deluxe Edition) (Penguin Classics Deluxe Editio)" book.
3. A beautiful scarf is always a fabulous token of affection.
4. A cozy robe will make breakfast in bed all the more sweet!
6. This striped tote is amazing. Perfect for all the crazy things moms need to tote around.
7. A sweet candle just for the pretty and witty mom in your life.
8. I've been completely obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry lately… these earrings would make the perfect keepsake gift for Mother's Day (or any of her other great pieces!)