Monday, December 23, 2013

what to wear: Christmas!

Oh boy... can you feel the excitement in the air? Christmas Eve is tomorrow! I haven't picked out an outfit yet... have you? Our family does the holidays pretty casual... as do most families, but I always like to make sure that I am sporting something extra festive like a gorgeous sweater or a special pair of earrings for the celebrations.  If you do casual holidays like I do then here are some looks you may want to recreate. I'm hoping one of these will be inspiration for me as I stare into my closet wondering what to wear on the big day.





(above: leggings, clutch, chambray top, sweatshirt tunic, earrings, sequin flats - on super sale!)

What do you plan on wearing for Christmas festivities? I would love to hear!



see you around...

 

site design by kiki co.