Tuesday, September 10, 2013

my everyday style: a dress and boots!

I took my own advice and layered up a dress this past weekend.  Basically I had zero ideas on what to wear and since I had just written this post, I figured why not take a page out of my own book.  Lately getting dressed seems to be a chore... do you ever go through those phases? I just want to be in leggings and a sweatshirt until spring.  But since I've already worn that outfit waaaay too many times recently (under cover, that is) I figured I needed to come up with something else.  And quick.

If you follow me on Instagram you know we are going through some major home renovations (if you don't, now you do!) and I am ten kinds of out of sorts.  I guess I knew it would be a little crazy around here when we started the work, but with school starting recently it seems like my whole life is upside down right now!  Thus the getting dressed feeling like a chore, everything feels more difficult when your house is all disorganized.

Needless to say, I need a lot of help in the outfit department lately... so a simple little outfit combo like this one works charms!







Details:
Dress, J.Crew (similar)
Jacket, American Eagle (c/o) - on sale right now!
Bag, Sole Society
Shoes, Sole Society
Sunglasses, Ray Ban

 

site design by kiki co.