Wednesday, September 11, 2013

new arrivals... Old Navy!

I've got a bang up 'new arrival' post for you this morning!  Old Navy is on the spot with it's new arrivals this fall and there are quite a few pieces here that I can't wait to share with you here this morning. A few of these pieces I love so much that I have added them to my own closet - so I am sure you will see them around the blog soon.

Let's get to the good stuff... while neutrals are always hot for fall this season they seem to be taking center stage.  They are sophisticated and easy to mix and match and even better they will integrate effortlessly into your existing wardrobe.

Below I've highlighted my favorite new arrivals from Old Navy... with lots of lovely neutrals! And in true Old Navy form all of these pieces are UNDER $40 (many even below $30) so they are sure not to break the bank this fall!


1. crepe shirt dress - this dress is gorgeous in person and would make a classic addition to any closet!
2. military inspired jacket - I feel like I could take one of each of every military jacket I meet... this one is relaxed and would be a great fall jacket!
3. cap-toe flats - if you like this trend but not sure you want to shell out the big bucks for it, this is a great piece to try at this price point!
4. chambray pop-over - we can all add a little more chambray to our closet, no? This classic piece would look great with #10.
5. striped blouse - LOVE. That's all!  Actually I really like each of the prints this top comes in!
6. burgundy wax-coated denim - I'm a huge fan of this trend for fall. Again, if you aren't willing to shell out the big bucks for this new trend it's great to try this trend from Old Navy with minimal investment.
7. tassel purse - this purse had me take a double look last time I was in the store, it's super cute in person!
8. waffle knit sweater - I desperately want/need to add some new sweaters to my closet this fall.  This piece would layer well with #2!
9. sweatshirt dress - sweatshirts are big for fall... this dress is a great casual piece that would be super fun with ankle boots.
10. ponte pull on pants - lately I can't get enough of leggings, I want to wear them everyday! So a nice thick pair like this is not only comfortable but practical as well.  These are more "pants" than "leggings" and for a great price!
11. distressed skinny denim - you know I am die-hard distressed denim fan... I love the subtle distressing here and again, it's a great new trend to try with minimal investment from Old Navy!
12. burgundy swiss dot blouse - I recently saw a very similar blouse at another store for waaaay more money.  This top is gorgeous and in THE color of the season it's a no brainer for any wardrobe.

Are you loving Old Navy this season? Any favorites I missed here? I would love to know!


see you around...
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin

psst!!!! Don't forget to check out the Back to School Pinterest Party too... 
there is new goodies added daily! (by the hour even!!!)

 

site design by kiki co.